Welcome to LandFinder!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LandFinder’s Website, located at https://landfinder.com.ng/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use LandFinder if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, LandFinder and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on LandFinder. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from LandFinder for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from LandFinder
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from LandFinder
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from LandFinder
- Redistribute content from LandFinder
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the H-supertool.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. LandFinder does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of LandFinder,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, LandFinder shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
LandFinder reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant LandFinder a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of LandFinder; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to LandFinder. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of LandFinder’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
No Refund of Money.
There is no refund of money paid for listing of property on this website, since by using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions of our services, which is to help you sell, buy, or rent a property. All funds sent to us, it’s considered as payments for our services.
When listing your property for sale on our Services or website, you agree to comply with landfinder policies and it is agreed by you that:
- You assume full responsibility for the property/properties offered or listed on landfinder website and the accuracy and content of the listing,
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). Landfinder.com.ng can’t guarantee the exact listing duration,
- Your fixed-price listings may renew automatically every calendar month, based on the listing package at the time, until all property or the listing is ended by you or landfinder.com.ng, in its sole discretion,
- The listing fees is not refundable and you have read and agree to this terms and conditions.
- The content you provide complies with all of our listing policies, including the Images, videos, and text policy,
- Content that violates any of our policies may be modified, obfuscated, or deleted at landfinder.com.ng sole discretion,
- We may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information,
- We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings of property in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- buyer’s location, search query, browsing site, and history;
- property location, listing format, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
- To drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer,
- Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on some of our Services,
- Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered,
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and/or current listings; results may vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the sales and performance history of your individual listings to other agent, agencies and companies.
- For items listed in certain categories, subject to certain programs, and/or offered or sold at certain price points, landfinder.com.ng may require the use of certain payment methods, for example, for inventory covered by authentication or storage services, buyers and sellers may be subject to escrow and/or payment handling requirements,
- You will not sell and will promptly remove all listings for any property that is sold out and landfinder.com.ng is not responsible to publish and promote your listings, including related content such as username, product reviews, and feedback on the websites or in the applications, services, and tools of other landfinder.com.ng Inc. corporate family members or cooperating third-party operators of websites, applications, services, and tools, and
- listing fees do not purchase exclusive rights to property exposure on our website or Services. We may display third-party advertisements (including links and references thereto) or other content in any part of our Services, including listings, in our sole discretion and without consent from you. And listing property on our website those not guarantee express sales or exposure to buyers and you hold us free of such.
- You may pay for listing fees and other services using the payment methods that the landfinder.com.ng Payment Entities make available, and the landfinder.com.ng Payment Entities will manage the settlement of the payment to us. When paying for our Services, you authorize our Payment Entity to initiate payments using your selected payment method and collect the transaction amounts on behalf of you Accordingly, payments received by the landfinder.com.ng Payment Entity from you will satisfy your obligations for the use of our site and its facilities.
- The landfinder.com.ng Payment Entity or its affiliates may save payment information, such as credit card or debit card numbers, and card expiration dates, entered by you on our Services when you make a purchase, redeem a coupon or make any other transaction on our Services where card information is entered. Such stored payment information may be used as your default payment method for future transactions on our Services. At any time, you can update your card information or enter the new card information, at which point the new card information shall be stored as your default payment method. You may make changes to your default payment method through the Personal Information section under the Account tab in My account. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information we have on file, and you consent to landfinder.com.ng updating such stored information from time to time based on information provided by you, your bank, or other payment service providers. You will only provide information about payment methods that you are authorized to use. By placing a payment method on file with us, you authorize landfinder.com.ng Payment Entities to charge your payment method(s) for any and all amounts arising from your use of our Services, including charges to recover the proceeds of any fraud perpetrated by you, or charges necessary to recoup amounts refunded to you in error.
- In certain instances, your transaction may be declined, frozen, or held for any reason including for suspected fraud, Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) compliance, compliance with economic or trade sanctions, in connection with landfinder.com.ng internal risk controls, or due to potential violations of any policy or the landfinder.com.ng Payment Entity, or a policy of one of the Payment Entity’s third-party payment services providers.
- You agree to comply with, and not cause a third party to violate, all applicable laws, regulations, rules, and terms and conditions in connection with the use of the services provided by landfinder.com.ng. You understand that some third parties, such as credit and debit card issuers, credit and debit card networks, and payment service providers, may have their own terms and conditions for the payment or settlement methods you choose to use in connection with managed payment transactions. Failure to abide by third-party terms and conditions may result in fees assessed to you (for example, currency conversion fees from your credit card issuer if the transaction currency is different from your credit card currency) or other actions taken by such third parties, and you agree that the landfinder.com.ng has no control over, or responsibility or liability for, such fees or actions.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We try to keep our Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Bid updates and other notification functionality in landfinder.com.ng applications may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond our control.
You agree that you are making use of our Services at your own risk and that they are being provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will landfinder.com.ng (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents, and employees) be liable to you or any third party under any claim at law or in equity for any consequential damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages), and all such damages or losses are expressly excluded by this agreement whether or not they were foreseeable or landfinder.com.ng was advised of such damages or losses. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents, and employees) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- the content you provide (directly or indirectly) using our Services;
- your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- pricing, shipping, format, or other guidance provided by landfinder.com.ng;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of any landfinder.com.ng Service;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- a suspension or other action is taken with respect to your account or breach of the Using landfinder.com.ng section above;
- the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the Listing Conditions section above; or
- your need to modify practices, content, or behavior, or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims that you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
You indemnify and hold us (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, your improper use of our Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.